Coronavirus/COVID-19 UpdatesAccra offices are currently closed to the public. Please contact us at (952) 935-3515 if you need to reach us. We will have staff available to answer your questions from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Emergency security pendant providing 24 hour emergency response call system.
- Food for three meals a day with scheduled snack time
- All meals prepared and served family style in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping (mop/vacuum floor, clean bathroom fixtures, kitchen sink, dusting as needed, trash removal)
- Weekly linen change and laundry (1 load per week)
- Personal laundry washed and dried (2 loads per week)
- Scheduled activities several times a week
- Assistance contacting doctors, arranging appointments, filling prescriptions, arranging transportation to appointments (as request by resident)
- Health assessment and monitoring by RN if client has nursing services or aide delegated tasks.
*ALL residents must accept the basic services package which address non care items like cleaning, laundry, meals etc.
Additional Services: A detailed interview and assessment will be completed by a Registered Nurse to determine additional service needs for personal and health related care such as bathing and medication assistance. This assessment of services needed is included in a nursing care plan and addressed in the “Additional Services” document.
- RN Visits
- Assistance with Medication according to need and physician orders. Medications may be set up by nurse.
- Oxygen Therapy (to include but not limited to spirometer treatments, oxygen tank monitoring, concentrator care, Airway vest treatment)
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing
- Assistance with Shower
- Transfer Assistance
- Bedtime Check
- Escort to and from meals
- Hearing aide assistance
- Aide assistance with prescribed exercises by MD or physical therapist
- Escort to medical appointments
- Assist with TED hose
- Foot care with lotion
- Foot Soak
- Foot care with lotioning
- Weight and Blood Pressure monitoring
- Wound Care
- Companion Care
- Nail Care by nurse
- Assist to check Blood Glucose
- Incontinence Assistance
- Diabetic Assistance: Insulin administration
- GPS Monitoring
Unique situations may be addressed according to the person’s needs and desires.